THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP & PATIENCE AS WE BRING ON THIS NEW FORMAT TO ASSIST US WITH ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEER NEEDS!
As far as PTA and volunteering at our school, this will be a one time entry for yourself and the members of your family that will remain
over the course of your child's enrollment. It can, of course, be updated and governed by you as to what information you share with
PTA coordinators as well as with the student directory. Hooray! NO MORE REPETITIVE PAPER FORMS!
Step-by-step Directions to Access PT-Avenue:
1. Go to pt-avenue.com and click LOG IN located in the top right corner of the page; in the left portal enter your organization code. The code was sent via enews. Please email to request the code if you did not receive the enews.
2. Click on the REGISTER button on the menu located in the top right corner of the page. Choose a password and record your password for future reference.
3. Enter the family’s primary contact information first, selecting the appropriate option from any drop down menus.
4. Select what information you want published in the directory for your family. (Remember the directory is a key source for party invitations, play dates etc.) ONLY the information you APPROVE (indicated by a YES tab) will appear in the directory. Information you tab YES grants PTA permission to publish this selected information. If you prefer any information not be listed, check the appropriate boxes NO. Information marked NO will not be published.
5. In the volunteer tab, select the areas that interest you. Checking the box only indicates you are interested and does not commit you to a specific event. You will receive a follow up email for specific opportunities. Volunteer descriptions can be found on the PTA website.
6. Select the green button at the bottom of the form that says, “Add New Primary Contact.” This will take you to a new screen to enter additional family members, including students.
7. After entering information for each individual, click the ADD THIS PERSON button. Repeat as necessary for your family. You can click the COPY FROM PRIMARY button to copy address information.
8. Please select your student’s grade/teacher from the menu when known.
9. Split households may elect to add a separate primary contact and repeat the process.
10. Select CLICK TO FINISH button after all information has been added.